Terms & Conditions
Although we may attempt to notify you via your email address when major changes are made, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms. Nutrifurnish may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use our services.
Description of Service
The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur there under. Nutrifurnish reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences there-of. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement, including the Nutrifurnish Program Guidelines ("Program Policies"), you agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
- Use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Nutrifurnish;
- Upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations;
- Prevent others from using the Service
- Use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or
- Act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Nutrifurnish reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.